Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why our Pub is great
At The Three Lights our chefs and waiting staff do an excellent job, making sure that everyone thoroughly enjoys their visit here. We want you to see us as your favourite pub restaurant around Fleetwood. There’s every reason for you to become a regular because our food is remarkable, our service exceptional, and of course we’re a family-friendly pub with dedicated kids' menus and indoor and outdoor play areas.
You’ll be spoilt for choice each visit because our menu is substantial, with steaks, burgers, specials and more, not forgetting those tempting roasts courtesy of our carvery which is served from; 12-3 pm and 5-8 pm Monday to Friday, 12 - 8 Saturday's and 11 - 8 Sunday's. The carvery is freshly prepared and features a choice of up to three succulent roast meats, expertly sliced, plus the pick of the season’s vegetables and tasty home-made Yorkshire puddings. It’s temptation before you.
Then there’s that superb Two for One deal on all main meals, which considerably cuts the cost of eating out. We hope to see you soon as a family, or with friends or colleagues. You could always come to one of our weekly curry, burger or steak nights, where the savings are even greater.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus